"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday's Fashions

Looks like someone is following in my fashion footsteps!



Painting toes that are fused is so easy!!! I think Francesca's toes are the new Vogue.


CAtherine was pitching a fit today so I told her to stop screaming her head off. She was instantly quiet and she looked quite worried.
"Not my whole head, right?" she asked.



I think Isabella is going to teach Victoria to walk before the doctors can!


Remember our spider, Felix? He has abandoned his web and I can't find him anywhere. I am totally paranoid that he stalking me from the ceiling, ready to drop down on me at any moment. Such an ungrateful spider. Carol said Felix is probably off laying sacks of eggs somewhere. Now my whole body is beginning to feel itchy!!! How will I ever sleep tonight?!

Happy Friday everyone!!! Thank you all for your wonderful comments and support!!

4 comments:

  1. I can relate on the spider issue....last night I turned around in my computer chair bc I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It was a GIGANTIC spider running across the carpet. It was so big I didn't even want to try to squash it, so now it is somewhere in my house. I think I will stop being a barefoot girl and wear shoes! btw, I love seeing Victoria upright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had me CRACKING up with the "whole head" comment! haha!


    Brooke
    www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW... Look at Victoria standing!! You go little girl.... You go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to tell you, I absolutely LOVE your blog! You are so honest with your day to day life but you have so much joy in it!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!