"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bang, Bang, Bangs




I am throwing out all the hair-bows and barrettes! What do you all think?
Too cute! 


Some children need to learn to hold still when Mom has scissors. Sigh. Luckily, she doesn't care too much about her appearance yet. 



Uh-oh. She just found the mirror. Maybe I better hide the scissors when I sleep or I might wake up with a scary haircut of my own. 



Doesn't Victoria look so much older! 


Somehow, the looks seems to fit Catherine's personality.



Francesca got a new do too! I did lots of layers because she still shakes her head back and forth at night and gets it mega tangled. I love her curls. 






How did they all get so grown up looking?! 



Isabella decided to do a photo session with the fancy chicklets. 



so styling! 







Check out that pose! 






There is a little know fact that is rarely seen....Victoria has dimples!!! 




16 comments:

  1. Adorable! Just adorable! I nipped into an ear during a wiggly hair cut years ago. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difference a hair cut makes. They all look good and I like it all pulled back also. Mom you did a good job. You need a pat on the back. Francesca looks cute in the pose she has with her foot up on the wall. I love following you and your family and all the fun things you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! They are getting TALL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so beautiful!! I <3 the dimples!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures. They all look so much older (especially with the pony-tails)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of the three girls holding hands.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all so cute!! I think their haircuts look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so beautiful! Victoria looks so grown up with the new hairdo, love her dimples. Love all of Isabella's photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They ARE looking so grown up and how precious is it to see Victoria and Francesca WALKING alongside little Catherine??!?!?? Your girls all ROCK!!! And so do you, Mama, so do you!!!! ((((BIG HUGS))))!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic job MOM. I cannot get over the changes in Victoria. To look at the frail, tiny, sad little girl she once was and to see her now. Look what love can do. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh they're all so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omgoodness, they are all so adorable!! I love the bangs! We also adopted special needs, 11 yrs ago. I so enjoy your posts. What an inspiration these children are!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the bangs!!! I have always loved bangs when girls are little because it is so hard to keep hair out of the face but the bangs always make the hair look a little neater. It really makes Victoria look so much older. They are all adorable, and as I always say, hair grows so when you make a mistake, it always grows out.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!