"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, February 9, 2015

Sidewalk Talk

Our neighborhood seems like a really quiet place (at least before we moved in). In an effort to get to know our neighbors a little better, we wrote a little note in front of our house.


I was pretty amazed at the response. We had messages all up and down our block.


 I think it perked up our quiet street quite a bit.


Some people were really artists


We're working on decorating our front porch too. Little by little, we are feeling more at home.


I am thinking of keeping the Christmas lights up all year round. What do you all think?


Catherine and the dogs have decorated the yard with lots of fashionable holes. 


 With all their help, I am sure our house will be fabulous in no time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!