"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Whatcha doing?"

My kids play a game at their drama class where someone says, "Whatcha doing?" and they have to act out whatever the person says, like pretending to swim. If someone said that to me today, I would be acting like a crazy person, jumping around ecstatically, cause guess what I did today!!! Mailed off our dossier!!!

My friend at the Fed Ex. She has been there through all of my adoptions.



It doesn't look too impressive on the floor here, but it is like gold to us! 40 documents, notarized, checked, re-checked and apostilled.

It's considered good luck to kiss it before it goes!

Catherine could hardly contain her excitement.


I felt so drained that I actually went home and took a nap. Then, I ate a bunch of Oreos. I did this sitting down on a chair, which is quite significant since I have been running all day long for weeks.

Now, all I have to do is worry it gets there, worry it is accepted, worry that nothing will go wrong and pray, pray, pray. Deep breath.

So, now what the heck am I going to do for fun?

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY! So glad. I will pray it is on its way and happily received and translated and perfect and everything else good.

    Blessings.
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!