"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, March 28, 2011

Bedtime Song

Oh, the many, many ways my children attempt to make me a crazy person.

Bedtime is their special forte. They know I am tired and they are NEVER tired. Plus, they totally gang up on me, four to one!

"Mom, you forgot to give me the special tuck-in."

"Mom, I'm thirsty"

"It's too dark in here, I can't sleep in the dark!"

"I'm scared!"

"The dog is eating something gross!"

"MOMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!"

"He's bugging me!"

"She hit me!"

"Catherine called me a beastie."

"Please!"

"Can I turn on the night light?"

"Why? Why?"

"Please give me one more chance."

"I promise I'll be good!"

"MOMMMMMMMM!!!

Poor sweet things. They actually think I am listening to them. They just don't know what I did today. Today I got a secret weapon - headphones!

1 comment:

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!