"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Happenings!

Our dossier was safely delivered yesterday!!!! Please pray that it will be submitted before April 1st, or we will have a longer wait. My friend's son had to have surgery on his skull, similar to the surgery Nastya needs. He was only 6 months old and he already had impressions of the skull on his brain!!! Yikes!


In other exciting news, Catherine got some new sandals. She keeps her eyes firmly planted on her shoes, so she keeps bumping into walls and big drooly dogs.

I cut 5 inches off Anastasia's hair.

Catherine actually took a nap.

Elliot had "Pi" day at school. I told Elliot I would bring an apple pie (store bought, of course) to school and he gave me the "look". You know the one. So it's a math term, but I still say apple pie is never a bad idea.



Othello learned table manners. He took the cookie right after I snapped the picture. He's such a table surfer.

So happy to have warm weather!!! Also, our computer is working!!! I think my mom is quite relieved that I don't have to use her computer anymore!

1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures and update. Yay dossier. Wow, I can't believe you are this close!!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!