"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sunny Saturday

The weather is beautiful here in Atlanta. I have decided to take a day off from worrying and just enjoy being with the kids.

No update on the dossier. It appears to have left Paris, but it hasn't landed anywhere yet. I had a dream last night that they lost it. I also had a dream that Isabella had neon blue hair with white polka dots, so let's hope neither of these dreams come true!!!

I am so touched by everyone's kindness and generosity in donating to our give-away. The girls are so thrilled amd my heart is just soaring!!! So many people have donated and written such thoughtful comments to me! Thank you all so much!!!

Sorry, no pictures today. I am at the library writing. Gotta go catch Catherine who is NOT using her quiet library voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!