"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Happenings

Today was a big day for the girls. They got to usher at mass with their Girl Scout troop.

Those little patches on the sash are a pain to iron on. I know; I watched carefully while my husband ironed them.

Anastasia has decided that she shouldn't smile in pictures.

Catherine only fake smiles.


I lost my glasses at the grocery store. I'm frantically looking for them in the bags. Notice something near my head?
They are on my face! Sad. My brain is mush.

Travis thought this was quite hysterical. I felt much better after posting this picture of him after his haircut.
He likes his hair shaved like a microphone head. Once, when I cut his hair like this, the dog didn't recognize him and ran at him ,ready to kill.

No nap, no problem. Early to bed means I get to watch "Desperate Housewives"!

Happy Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Love your family!!!!!
    Haha I do that "where are my glasses?" move all the time.

    Blessings

    Melissa

    Journeytoonemore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!