"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sharing my Saints

I wanted to share with you some of my special saints that we pray to.

St. Jude (patron of hopeless cases)
St. Rita (another patron of hopeless cases, see a theme here?!)
St. Hannibal (not from "Silence of the Lambs"!)
St. Joseph
St. Anthony
St. Philomena
St. Monica (had a challenging son who became a saint later. I can always hope!!)

They have all done amazing miracles in our adoption!!!

Guess what? The newspaper is going to do a story on our family! Can you believe it? I never thought we were that interesting! What the heck am I going to wear? I wonder if I have time to re-paint the entire house before Monday?

My mom is having a screened in porch added to her house and she is also building the kids a treehouse! I really want to move there! Very peaceful up in the trees and no laundry to do.

3 comments:

  1. And that challenging son was St Augustine, who was an inspiring writer and spreader of his faith.

    Have a great time with the Press. Maybe you have some material on the blog which a good journalist could find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wear that gorgeous wedding ring, girlfriend...and then let the media know about your fundraiser. That ought to turn a few heads and get some funds coming in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and don't you dare forget St. Thomas More....Patron Saint of judges, courtworkers, lawyers, large families and adoption!!!!!!!!!!

    He is SO the MAN for all seasons!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!