"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, March 14, 2011

Crazy Fowl

Has anyone missed me?
I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for days now. Now that we know all is well with Nastya and Moira, the frenzy of getting over 40 documents ready for our dossier has begun. Of course, I chose the rainiest, coldest day to travel downtown.

I also managed to loose my keys several times. They were found in Catherine's carseat, on a counter in the county assessors office and also in a shoe. Some people started to get a little cranky. It might have been me.


I had to get our marriage certificates and I actually went to the wrong county. We have been married almost 18 years and I can't even remember where we were married? My brain is just going in a million directions and I feel like I can't remember to even eat. Or sleep.

My children seem to sense I am not all there and are finding lots of ways to amuse themselves. Let me just say, powder sugar, butter and a child should NEVER be left unattended!


However, I think the children are learning valuable lessons without me to constantly monitor them. Things like, the faucet does not turn off automatically if you leave the bathroom to go outside to play. Also, they can learn how to wash many, many water soaked towels on their own.

Guess what I get to do tomorrow? Re-do about 10 documents!!!! Catherine is thrilled.

Please don't forget our give-a-way!!!! This is a real diamond ring!!! You can just click on the Reecesrainbow button on the right. We are getting closer and I am getting worried! Thank you to everyone who has donated so far!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I missed you! But I would have missed you more if I actually had time to get on here more often!! Life is so darn busy these days. Your kids are so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!