"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year and news!



Happy New Year Everyone! I have a feeling this is going to be a great year for everyone! We watched a really good movie called "Percy Jackson". My seven year old said it was the best movie she had ever seen! Even my three year old stayed up until midnight. Then, we were wild! We made a toast with orange soda and banged pots and pans.

We went to the Pink Pig today, which, here in Atlanta, is a big tradition. If you go before Christmas, it's a two hour wait. Today, there was no line and they gave us a free second ride! It's basically a little train that goes around in a circle, but, it's a tradition! My favorite part was when we went to a deli and I got a Reuban.



We have our first homestudy visit scheduled on Friday at 6:00 pm. Please say some prayers for us! You would think that since we have adopted twice, I wouldn't be so nervous, but, it's kind of like when I was giving birth to my second child. I was really stressed out. My mom asked me why. She said, "You already know what's going to happen". Well, that's why I am stressed!!!! I just hope they don't look in my linen closets!

Well, I'd better try to get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!