"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Germs are flying

Yesterday, my 10 year old, Isabella, started sneezing. On me. On the kitchen table. A certain orifice of hers was leaking everywhere. Why use a tissue when your sleeve will do? I could duct tape a note with "WASH YOUR HANDS" on it to her forehead and she would give me that look, you know the one. The one that says, "Were you talking to me?
Last night, somewhere in my dreams (about being underwater and not being able to breath), I woke with a stuffed nose and a terrible sore throat.

My sweet children, they just keep on giving and giving.



Of course it's raining today and cold and I have to drive all over the place. Since I am sick, I am indulging my poor sick body with whatever it asks for. It told me it wants Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and brownies with a side of jelly beans.

1 comment:

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!