"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I learn some new things

So, I started off the day with big plans. "Let's be creative and do some photography", I told the girls.

Yep, I can just see this one in a museum....


Such was my creativity that I actually took the time to exchange the cups to make the pictures more interesting, sad.


Not surprisingly, my husband never once questioned why I was taking pictures of plastic cups. He just went on about his business. I choose to see this as him having total confidence in my endeavors rather than a total lack of interest.

Anastasia is trying to follow in my footsteps, poor child.

>

We went to church where the girls were singing in the choir. This meant we had to be at church almost an hour early, so I had the privilege of keeping little Catherine entertained for a long, long time in a very, very small space. Towards the end, she started barking. It wasn't pretty.

Then, we went to my mom's so she could try out her new waffle maker. I am always nagging the girls about listening and paying attention, but now I'm thinking it's really more of a guideline. Especially when my mom asked me not to leave bacon grease where the dogs could get it and I didn't listen, resulting in bacon grease soaking into her brand new rug.
My adventures tomorrow will include the dry cleaners.

Again, my husband did not bat an eye over this news.

While I was trying to write this, my cat, Alvin, jumped on the computer button, turning it off three times, desperately trying to tell me to STOP WRITING NOW! Evil cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!