"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, January 31, 2011

Vacuum Girl

Little Catherine really keeps me on my toes.

Yesterday, she came home from the playground and said, "Mommy, I'm a dirt devil. I went very high on the swing". "
"She means a daredevil", my husband whispered in my ear.
"No!", shrieked Catherine, "I am a dirt devil!". Well, ok then, I guess I see the resemblance.


When she gets mad, she puts her hands on her hips and says, "That is just ridiculous!"


She can recite the Pledge of Allegiance, name most of the bones in her body, but ask the child to pick up a napkin off the floor and she looses all brain function.

The girl is just plain bossy. "Talk to me now!" She is loud!!!


She is stubborn and she knows what she wants. "I'm only eating cookies today.", she told me. No matter what she was served, no matter how much she liked the food in front of her, she was waiting for cookies, all day long.


My husband says she is appropriately named. Yep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!