"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Hugger!!!




This is Hugger. He is an English Mastiff and he weighs 177 pounds. Today he turned 11!!! That is really, really old for a Mastiff. He is such a wonderful dog. He can shoot slobber over 8 feet (and onto the ceiling!). He tries to sleep on my bed, but there just isn't enough room! He's the one who drags himself up the stairs just to be with me. If I wake up at night, he drags himself up and follows me with his wagging helicopter tail! He never, ever gets mad, even if little Catherine (again, I am NOT big Catherine) takes his food. If everyone was a "Hugger" we would have world peace.

I hope he lives a long, long time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, lol, that dog is huge! He weighs more than me and one of my kids! He is a beautiful guy, for sure.
    Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids like to ride him! I love reading your blog!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!