"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, March 9, 2012

The Daily News

Here's is the exciting news around our house this week........


Victoria has become a genius and can read chapter books! Wow!!!



We had a tornado close to us, so we had to camp out in the bathroom. Poor Catherine was terrified. Everyone else thought it was a party. Luckily, the tornado fizzled out.



Isabella made us all breakfast in my bed. Crumb city!




Catherine perfected the art of changing clothes and set a record in sleeping in six layers. She had clothing on from four of the major holidays. At least she was warm.


I finally got my hair cut, but it is still a little pink, after a mere five months. Take it from me, non-permanent is a big lie!


Elliot also got his hair cut, way too short for my liking!


The girls figured out if they rubbed soap all over their hands then they could hold bubbles. Of course, that little science experiment wasn't messy at all, uggghhhh!!!




Happy Weekend Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Love you and your sweet family!

    Brooke
    www.MarvelousLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the tornado fizzled...looks like you are all enjoying new adventures as always!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!