"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lessons from the Crib

Victoria noticed that little Catherine got her own post, so she decided that she wanted to share some words of wisdom with all of you.



Always take the time to give your belly button the attention it deserves.



If you scream really loud, someone will come and help you. (she can walk with only holding onto one of our hands now!)



Walking sideways in a circle is way more fun that going forwards.





Have confidence in yourself.




Going Barefoot is way better than shoes.



Clothes really aren't that important either.



Orange is the best flavor.



My Mom keeps telling me that sharing is caring, but it's better if you just hang on tighter to what you had in the first place.





If mom gets the camera out, just go ahead and look at her, otherwise, she will keep blinding you with a flash of light, over and over.



And finally, don't go rocking on the blue dog right after you eat macaroni and cheese and an Oreo.

What have your little ones taught you lately?

7 comments:

  1. I always get a good laugh when I visit your blog...thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 6 year old shared this wisdom at breakfast one morning: sometimes you hear a fart and sometimes you don't but you always smell it.

    He said it as if he was teaching me something profound so I think it counts as a lesson taught, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lurker who just has to tell you how much I love your family and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry victoria but i giggled when i got to the last one! That is an important lesson! My Luci has taught me recently that screaming when your feet touch the floor means you get carried ALOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pic of Miss Victoria in her fairy wings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an encouragement your blog is! We share a mutual friend in Hope Anne, and I found your blog through hers. I'm so glad I did, it's a joy to see how your family has grown. What a blessing, and your children are beautiful.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!