"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Not Wednesday

I know it's not Wordless Wednesday, but it is late and I am tired. Five kids are still awake. I may fall asleep before they do!

Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment!



 Good friends!


Francesca likes hats!



Who needs tv when you have an air popper!



Almost all of my kids have been forced to wear this outfit. My husband calls it the "clown outfit." I call it "blackmail."



He's so grown up, sort of.




Victoria loves to stand. She won't sit on the floor now without some major complaining.
 


Sweet sisters!









Cute toes!

Spring time is the best!

5 comments:

  1. Victoria looks like a different child than the scared little baby you first brought home from the orphanage.
    And your son is so handsome !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, look at Victoria...just look...Those pink cheeks!! And that smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over Victoria's healthy weight!!! it's truly remarkable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Victoria is such a cutie with her smile! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man! That last picture of Victoria is precious! FRAME IT! :)

    xo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!