"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, March 19, 2012

The Barbasol Experiment

Now that warmer weather is finally here, it's time to do something I dread. Shave my legs. The reason I dread it is because I have lots of helpers, eagerly climbing on me while I maneuver a razor. Big fun!

While we were all crowded together in the tub, I thought we could try an experiment.


I had my hypothesis about who was going to enjoy the shaving cream and who was going to freak out. Who do you all guess had the big melt-down over foam touching her? The winner is........Francesca!


Catherine had a blast!


She created quite a few shaving cream masterpieces.


Victoria also had a lot of fun, though she did not enjoy Francesca's drama screams.


Of course, I never did get to shave my legs, but my bathtub is really, really clean!

7 comments:

  1. Did she try to eat it??? I'd cry too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this...might have to try it with C :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nobody tried to eat it and amazingly, no one got it in their eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I taught first grade I'd put a dab on each child's desk. They had a ball with it and the desks got cleaned. But there was always someone who thought it looked like whipped cream...

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!