"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Overalls

Is there anything cuter than a little one in overalls?


Especially a cutie who finally learned how to do "The Wheels on the Bus"



and "Itsy Bitsy Spider"


Here is "Three Little Kittens"


Language seems to be really clicking for Victoria. She understands a lot, she can sign things, but still, no real sounds. She loves to stare at people's mouths, trying to figure things out.


Here she is pitching a fit! She's still cute!


Don't worry Catherine, you are still cute too!

6 comments:

  1. That Victoria is just a little doll baby. Her shy, sweet smile just gets to me. Melts my grandma heart. I would spoil her beyond rotten if she was my grandbaby. Glad to see her doing so very well in her "orealls" as my grandkids called them. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute indeed! :-D And don't overalls make the best handles when they're wearing them??

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great skills- imitation, motor planning, cognition, receptive language- and pure cuteness! Have you thought of trying some apps for language with Victoria? There are some really simple picture-based apps that could be useful in communication (and might prevent a fit or two!). Have the docs indicated that her arthogyposis affects her mouth and facial muscles?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post makes me sooo happy!!! ;-)

    Katya signed three signs in a row tonight ALL ON HER OWN so that we would know what she wanted . . . that made me so happy too! I LOVE seeing how our kids who were basically ignored and treated like outcasts are coming into their own! YAY for love and FOOD! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Victoria is a baby doll! Is she interested in learning sign language? I just think that sign language may be handy, as she cannot speak yet.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!