"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Just a Homebody Day

Some days are just meant for staying home and doing some cuddling.


For taking the time to re-do math problems, over and over, until you get them right.



For having the freedom to be creative and invent your own "press on nails" out of cardboard.



For scaring the dog out of his mind with a toy spider. (Geez, I kind of scared myself!)


And though Francesca is quite bored with the dressing changes.....


.....we're all glad that is she is a happy camper again.


Just having fun being together.


Even my crazy cat, Norman Bates, was relaxed.


Taking time to be thankful for what we have. (Little Catherine was thrilled to have spaghetti three days in a row....and to wear a snazzy scarf to dinner)

10 comments:

  1. Love love love this! The first photo is my absolute fav. <3 So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your family is beautiful! You are so blessed! I love your blog and can't get enough of Francesca and Victoria! SO happy to see how loved they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great day. Has Francesca really gotten that calm about bandage changes? Wow, Mama, you have done well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Francesca's toes look great! Good job, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that first picture; nothing is sweeter than seeing that sweet girl snuggled in those strong arms! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cute CUTE! I love wearing snazzy scarfs with spaghetti too, and I would be super excited to eat it three days in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have recently found your blog. What a treat to read your posts. My family lives next door to a beautiful 11 year old girl born with Aperts. She has been a joy to watch grow up. We love her so much. She has done EVERYTHING that all the other kids around have done. I giggle looking at your pictures because I see the joy in your children. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!