"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dunkin

(Probably, I am the only one who delights in doughnuts so much that I am doing an entire blog post about them, but, well, they are pretty awesome.)

The temperature here in Atlanta has taken a plunge. I really should live in Hawaii. I also have a weird thing about coats. No matter how cold it is, I don't like to wear a coat, so we decided not to venture out into the sub-zero weather (ok, it really wasn't that cold!).



Luckily, we had some heart-shaped provisions.


Guess who only eats the icing?! I always got pink frosted doughnuts as a kid, so the tradition continues!



The babies were thrilled to just touch the doughnuts. I don't think they realized they were for eating.


Victoria did manage to snatch a sprinkle and she was satisfied.


Though she did sign "more". Look how hard she is concentrating. She scored quite a few more sprinkles.




Francesca was just thrilled to drink out of her cup. Such a big girl! She will be three in two weeks.




She was happy to eat her cheese sandwich. Aren't they easy to please!


Thank you all so, so much for your out-pouring of comments and support on my last post. All your thoughts meant a lot to me! I am now armed and dangerous for the next time someone feels the need to offer unsolicited advice. Busy-bodies beware!

2 comments:

  1. Didn't comment on the last post because I just didn't know what to say... but all of your kids are just so precious. Francesca especially got me in this post... how could anyone say that beautiful little girl is not worth whatever she needs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to use the Billy Bee Honey containers with straws for drinking too!! Looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!