"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Anastasia's Big Day!

First Holy Communion! She is wearing the dress that "Great" (my Grandma) made for me a long, long time ago.

I am always obsessed about getting the perfect picture for every event in the hopes that someday I will be a passable photographer. It drives my family totally crazy. I took approximately 87,000,000,000 communion pictures of Anastasia when she was hungry, thirsty and tired. She was very patient, for a while.

Cake, my savior!!


Anastasia and a friend. Finally, a natural smile.








Notice my yellow dress, again!!!


A day to remember!

1 comment:

  1. Anastasia, you look soooo beautiful in your dress!!! Like a little angel.

    Congratulations on your First Communion!

    You're friend looks really nice too, and your grandparents look so sweet :)

    ps...I like cake too ;)

    Glad you all had a special day. I love the picture of you and your dad walking...so nice:)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!