"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, April 3, 2011

And the Winners are........

The kids were very excited about doing the drawing, except for Catherine. She was kind if freaked out by me wearing a bandanna. Then again, flies send her into a completely hysterical state, but that is another story. Poor baby.

The winner of Isabella's fabulous earrings is............


The winner of Anastasia's necklace is....


And the winner of my diamond ring is.......drum roll......


For all the winners, please e-mail me your address (zoo35511@bellsouth.net) and I will mail your prizes to you. Congratulations! We hope you enjoy them!

Saying "thank you" to everyone for their donations and prayers just doesn't seem like enough. Thank you to the moon and back from all of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!