"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Specials

The day started with Garfield getting a new hair-do. I really think he enjoyed it.


Catherine learned how to ride her tricycle!!! This is quite an event because she tends to be quite fearful of anything new. I have been trying for months to get her to try. This was actually my trike when I was little.

Anastasia was very proud to finish her "Charlie Bone" book, which was 400 pages.

Just a cute picture of Elliot, who usually runs when he sees me with my camera.

"Great" came over for dinner.

This is what happens when my husband gets my camera! Ok, everyone be truthful!!! How badly do I need to go to the gym?

We had a lot of fun just hanging around together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!