"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Happy Christmas

Such a wonderful time! The baby's first Christmas! (Notice how we used the treadmill for a Christmas tree platform, aren't we just so clever?)


Never again will Francesca and Victoria be alone. They will always be surrounded by the love of their family.






Victoria's favorite present was her banana.




Their first stockings! Francesca loved pulling things out of bags and unwrapping things, whether they were hers or not.


Victoria got a vibrating toothbrush, which she thought was hysterical. I remember just six months ago when she was afraid to touch things that moved!


Some presents are disposable.


Such a happy girl! I remember when we thought she would never smile!




Grandma with her three youngest sweeties!


Francesca loves dogs!


We love you Great!!!!! 


Trick present!!


Catherine got me some new scissors! We'll see how long it takes until these disappear!



Traditional Xmas boxers in a can...



Sometimes things got a little overwhelming....


Catherine actually being still for a nano-second.



I played a trick on Anastasia. All she asked for was this giant horse. I didn't put out the bag with the horse on Christmas morning. She was so sad, but she tried to be brave and grateful for what she had gotten. After all the presents were opened, I brought out the horse in a bag and said, "I think we forgot to open this present!" Such a giant smile!


This was Catherine's favorite present, which my friend, Traci, had passed along from her daughter.


The best Christmas ever!!!

Early tomorrow morning, Francesca and I have to leave for Texas. Francesca will be having both her fingers and toes separated. For some reason I am more nervous about this trip than the last. I feel badly about having to leave the kids again. Poor Francesca will be sporting four casts for a few weeks! She won't be able to walk or feed herself. Hopefully things will go well. Please say a prayer for her!

6 comments:

  1. Francesca has always touched my heart. I've always been in awe at how she handled pens/food. I know she adapted to the way the Lord made her, but still it's so amazing. Loving all the smiles from Victoria as well. If little Catherine needs more leotards/tutus to play in, give me a holler, I can pass on some as well. Safe travels for you and Francesca...will remember you in prayers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Praying for you and Frances! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for all of you as you and Francesca are in the hospital and your family has to be home with out you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying hard for your beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! All of your pics made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!