"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Terminator


My son has a special way with electronics. Last week, he left his school laptop on the edge of his desk. Need I say more? Who knew computer screens were so expensive?

Today, he did a complete system restore of our ancient computer. Apparently, this does not rejuvenate a computer, but erases everything!!! Pictures, gone. Documents, gone. Files, gone. EVERYTHING!!!!!

Let's just say my sweet son is going to be doing a lot of babysitting for the rest of his life!!! Go get him girls!!!

(I would post a picture, but they are GONE!!!!!)

By the way, one of my cats chewed my speaker wires, so I can't listen to anything either.
Coincidence, or diabolical plot?

2 comments:

  1. hmmmm....I do hear that silent movies are in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. It sounds like he fdisked the hard drive instead of a system restore. There are expensive places that would recover files from the hard drive or CIA, NSA, FBI would do it for free....

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!