"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, February 11, 2011

H2O & Fun Friday

Catherine is big on questions. The other day, she asked me what water was made of. So, I told her and she ran off to make a mess.
Today, at IHOP, some guy said hi to her and she piped up, "Water is made of 2 Hydrogen and 1 Oxygen".
I sure wish I could take credit for her genes!!!

Here are a few Fun Friday pictures. We got manicures at casa de la mama, our fancy salon where even dogs get a French manicure.

(Poor Hugger is pretty humiliated by this treatment!)

We played sockball, which Catherine thought was hysterical.


Daddy attempted to take a nap.

Hugger did take a nap, on my bed!!! It's his fault that the bed looks messy, you know how neat I am!

Don't we live exciting lives? I know I am exhausted!

3 comments:

  1. I think Hugger was hoping it was all a bad dream and was trying to see if he could wake up and not have his "nails" done. Precious, love it, every bit.

    Love finds a way,
    Renee
    chasing-moonlight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the excitement in Catherine's face. That girl has some serious calf muscles. I wish my calves had a little bit of definition! They used to...really.

    I think it is cute to see other people with a dog in their bed...I COULD NOT handle that.

    Looks like you had fun today. Only thing more fun would have been drawing the H2O molecule.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!