"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Not Perky

I wish I could be writing something clever and witty tonight, but I just don't have it in me. My very first cat, Jamie, who is 12, is dying. I just found out today that she has a rare bacteria in her red blood cells. I have been giving her under the skin fluids with a needle today. It's so hard to stick her, but she is really dehydrated. The vet said we can try to treat her with a really strong anti-biotic to kill the bacteria, but the antibiotic is so strong, it could kill her. So, I have to decide what to do. Me and me alone. It sucks.

We were supposed to get our homestudy last Friday and we still don't know what's going on. I am trying to be patient, but it is always on my mind.

I have a huge meeting with my son's school tomorrow so the school will get their act together and teach the boy in a way he can learn. It should really be a blast.

Hardships make me stronger, right? So why do I feel like crying?

1 comment:

  1. Because you are human.
    Because you have a heart that is open, deep, and wide; large enough to take in so so much of the pain and suffering that surrounds us all.
    We live in both a visible and invisible world. The invisible world holds all our thoughts, feelings, dreams, desires, fears, sorrow, and hearbreak. It holds the intent which leads to manifestation in the material world.
    You(we) are never alone. The eyes see only the visible; the heart, the invisible.
    In times of challenge it is necessary to seek the answers within. Find peace within.
    Much love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!