"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Ferrone Daily News

Front Page
Francesca surgery had to be cancelled because the doctor was sick. The nurse said the doctor is never, ever sick, so I am thinking he must have something pretty bad and may not be able to re-schedule for tomorrow, but we will see.

Medical Updates
My son has a cold and a fever, so he has stayed home for three days this week. If he bugs me one more time, I am going to check myself into a spa and uses his college money to pay for it!



Classified Ad
For rent: a very disobedient four year old who refused to pick up the popcorn she spilled all over the lobby of Great's nursing home. Picky eater, funky dresser, but does wash windows. Discount rates available.



Automobile
Our Suburban's air conditioning stopped working just in time for summer in Atlanta. Coincidentally, my window decided to stop working and will not roll down.


Style/Fashion
Curls are in right now and much preferred over snarls.


Marriage Announcements
The marriage of Julia and Robert took place yesterday. The doll with pink hair officiated the ceremony.  Jelly beans and playdough were served at the reception. The couple will honeymoon in the shoe box under the  bed.





Crime
Before Francesca left for Texas, she managed to find my hidden candy and tossed it all over her crib, rendering the candy into a sticky, hairy mess.
Wanted: Heavy Duty Crib Tent



Leisure
Still searching????????????????????????





8 comments:

  1. Ooohh, good! Can't wait for the next edition! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - that was seriously funny :) Our '85 suburban is also without a/c but I am thankful that at least 2 or 3 out of 4 windows roll down (so far) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm...how did I not know Catherine was 4? I thought she was an extra sweet and dainty 6!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love reading your blog...you crack me up! So do your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But forget about all that. Did Victoria say "Mom" again? Newshounds want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, the doctor being sick, what a complete bummer for you guys. Hopefully it was one of those 24hr things and Francesca will get her surgery soon. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying that Francesca has gotten to have her surgery by now and that all is going very well for her. Loving Victoria's curls! Loved the little tiny grin on her face in a recent blog since surgery. I was afraid that sweet grin had gone away. I can't wait to see a huge smile on that face one day! God has a big plan for her, I just know it! I think there is a great big treasure locked away in there just waiting for its moment to shine! I hope you survive with your husband away with Francesca. God Bless You all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!