"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, April 6, 2012

Another Friday night, working late at the office

Well, sure, the bathroom is actually my office. I simply must get a more comfy chair. (I wish this was what my bathroom really looked like, only in pink)


A quiet place to reflect upon my day and all the productive things that I got done today.

Productive thing #1: I was force fed a chocolate chip cookie dipped in sour cream by Victoria. This food group is being added to the Weight Watchers diet.



Productive thing #2: Attempting to explain to Francesca that the mission statement of the corporation does not include playing with MY STUFF!!!



Productive thing #3: Taking five colleges on a trip to Toys-r-Us by myself so Anastasia could spend her birthday money. Aren't I brave!


Productive thing #4: heating up leftover pizza for dinner. We don't call it the Fancy Ferrone cafe for nothing!



Productive thing #5: Supervision of the sanitation of the committees' lunch utensils.



Productive thing #5 1/2: Important conference call intervention, which mainly consisted of me grabbing my phone away from the offending party, but in a very calm, official manner.



Most important, the meeting of the day: distribution of hugs, thus promoting warm fuzzies for the entire corporation. My favorite part of the day!

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh the girls are getting so big. Especially Victoria in that last photo. Amazing. Guess the chocolate chip and yogurt trick works? lol
    Does look like a successful day at the office..lol Pink? Really? lol ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure how I found your blog, but I just had to comment and say that you are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha ha! Great post! Love the pic of Victoria sitting by the sink - she's so intent on her task!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!