"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Invitation

My friend, Theresa, called me today to invite us to her son's birthday dinner. I was thrilled to have a chance to actually have a night out on the town, so I dressed up the girls in cute outfits.

As you can see, they were thrilled about it. They look like they are being tortured.







Victoria has a new favorite food - ice cream!!!





I sure hope the restaurant has an industrial vacumn.


Christian, Theresa's husband, invented a tasty treat. Chocolate covered brussel sprouts!



Francesca favored the.....cauliflower? Of course, she probably would have liked the chocolate brussel sprouts too.


Happy Birthday Lucas!


1 comment:

  1. Francesca in PIGTAILS!?!?!?!?! OH MY GOODNESS!!

    Brooke
    www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!