"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Unanswered Questions

When will I actually unpack my suitcase?


Will I ever have spoons in the silverware drawer?



How high will the garbage get before someone notices and changes the bag?



Will Victoria ever eat food that isn't white?


Will Francesca ever have less than 6 poops a day?



Will I ever sit down to eat a meal again?


Will everyone ever sleep at the same time?



Will my children do what I ask the first time?


These and other exciting questions might be answered someday. Or not.

5 comments:

  1. oh me oh my... i ask myself many of the same questions... especially the poop one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I am LOVING seeing your family all together!

    Brooke Annessa
    www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your header photo!!

    killing me with the garbage pic!
    But just swooning over all the others!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those pictures are so cute, well except for the pile of trash and the empty silverware. Catherine looks like "What you talking about Willis". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. apparently Ukranian poops are particularly notorious! You might be doomed on that one.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!