"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Super Sunday

I love the weekends. No one has to get up early, I ban cooking meals (except for chip sandwiches, that kind of counts, right?) and we can all just relax together.

Sort of.


Othello is quite relaxed on my bed, even if I am stuck cleaning up lots of raw eggs!


Keep the questions coming! I will try to answer them all tomorrow. Ahhh.....the suspense!

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the little glimpses into your life!

    Brooke
    www.TheAnnessaFamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your blog. Anxious to see the final results of Francesca's surgeries. Will she have to have more surgery like these in the future or will this be it? She is so cute. Victoria's little shy grins just melt my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!