"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Does laundry multiply?

I spent all day yesterday sorting, washing, organizing and finally nagging several children of mine to fold laundry. I could actually see the floor! I found several pieces of Halloween candy in the bottom of the laundry basket! It was quite a thrill. This morning, at 4 am, I might mention, my husband said he couldn't find any socks. I looked in the basket and it was filled with clothes! Is there a laundry fairy? How do I tell her I do NOT want any more of her deliveries!! Maybe it would be easier to buy new socks.

I think these two look highly suspicious!



Catherine wasn't happy about loosing the Halloween candy again, but maybe one day we will find it. Or, maybe not.

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. I give my washing machine and dryer the evil eye everytime I walk by, sure they look innocent enough but oh the work they create for me. :) Thanks for the comment on my sad blog post. It helps more than you know that there are others that understand how I feel, how much my heart hurts. Take care.

    Love wins,
    Renee Tam
    5cajuns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW IT DOES AT MY HOUSE!! btw thanks for the reminder, gotta move that load from the washer to the dryer and....add another!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have to moderate comments because of spam!